Saturday 3 March 2012

Shut Up Flower Band

I am recently hooked on a Korean drama series called "Shut Up Flower Band". When I first came across the drama series, I thought it was going to be the typical idol drama - with characters that lack depth ; excessive aegyo and dramatization. But this series turned out to be really different.

The story is about a group of high school rock band, "Eye Candy", trying to make it big in the music industry. So far, the story line has been really engaging and I'm falling in love with all the characters, especially Kwon Ji-Hyuk played Sung Joon. It helps that L from Infinite is really quite a looker in the series, too! The drama gives an insight as to how rookies debut in Korea. However, it's hard to tell if it's a correct representation of it. Nevertheless, I love this drama. I like the tone and colors of the series. Unlike typical drama series which are bright and cheery, this one has a slight edge and broodiness to it. The characters are interesting and "believable". I can feel the rapport between the characters in the story. It's a great drama series. I feel it's a much better drama series than Dream High.



Go watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment