Wednesday 7 March 2012

Seoul~

My flight and bus tickets are booked! I'll be going to Seoul in March! I have to say it was a last minute (impulse) decision. :P I was planning to go in August but I read that it'll be the rainy season. After brooding over it for a long time and incessant whining to friends, I finally decided to move forward the trip. I thought it would be nice to take a break before the new school year begins. I want to meet my new students feeling recharged!

I'm currently planning my itinerary. The visitseoul.com website is fabulous. The information is comprehensive and the site is easy to navigate. They even have an iTour Seoul iphone app! The app is really useful because it has about the same information as the website. They covered information related to attractions, events, dining, shopping, tours and itineraries and even medical tourism! If you need to connect to the internet, you'll be warned. That's very useful when you're overseas! The only complaint I have is that it takes a while to load information. I'm not too sure if it's just my phone.

My first trip to Seoul was pretty rushed. This time, I hope to explore more neighborhoods in Seoul and check out more unique cafes! And of course, I need to get my Kpop fix! I will definitely make a trip to YG Entertainment and SM Entertainment! I can't wait! ^_^v

No comments:

Post a Comment