Friday 27 January 2012

NOLZA 2NE1 Day 2 (Makuhari Messe)

3/10/2011

The second day of my NOLZA week was rather relaxing. I could afford to laze around in the hotel room before going down to the concert venue. I even had time to window shop in the outlet mall near the concert venue. I hung around the concert goods section for some time, trying to decide if I should get more concert goods for my friends.

I guess the biggest disappointment for the day was my ticket. I had reservation for an actual-day collection ticket. And I got such a lousy seat. I could barely see the stage. Correction. I could not see the stage at all. I had to look at the screen for the entire show. I had like giant like tall guys surrounding me. It was impossible to see anything. The couple of guys around me stood with their hands folded for the entire show. I felt like they were judging in some kind of beauty pageant.


In any case, it was the last concert in the NOLZA Japan. I was determined to not let things get me down. I screamed, bounced and cheered to my heart's content. When GD and Top came on stage as special guests, we went ballistic crazy!

Below are some concert photos from 2NE1 Facebook page.

(Photo credit; 2NE1 Facebook page)


(Photo credit; 2NE1 Facebook page)
CL's Solo was a soulful ballad. She's such a charismatic leader. She doesn't have the best looks, but when she's on stage, you can't help looking at her. She has such wonderful stage presence.

(Photo credit; 2NE1 Facebook page)
Minzy's solo was Taeyang's Only Look At Me. She used to remind me of Daesung in Big Bang- the less good looking one. *sorry* But after watchin the concert, she's so much more than that! She's such a powerful dancer with a good voice to match. In the KPOP world of skinny bodylines, Minzy is comfortable in her full figure and she's not afraid to flaunt it! The crowd loves her!

(Photo credit; 2NE1 Facebook page)
This was Park Bom's solo. Her sister did a cello solo in her song. Whenever you look at Bom, you can't help looking at her perfect A-line legs. She's a doll. Whenever she comes on stage or when the camera is on her, all the Japanese girls go, "KAWAIIIIIII!"



(Photo credit; 2NE1 Facebook page)
Dara's solo was Kiss. Dara is very cute. She can be quite theatrical and dramatic sometimes. But that's where her charm lies! I think she's the prettiest in the group. Recently, I like her a lot because she's always talking about her brother's cat!




This is a audio clip I recorded during the concert. It's my favorite part of the concert!

Set List
1. Fire
2. Can't nobody
3. Let's go party

Talk

4. I don't care
5. Please don't go (CL & Minzy Duet)
6. Kiss (Dara)
7. You and I (Bom and Bom's sister)
8. Don't cry (Bom)
9. Only look at me (Minzy)

Special Guest performances

10. It hurts
11. Lonely

2NE1 Crazy Story Video

12. In the Club
13. Pretty boy
14. Hate you
15. Don't stop the music
16. Clap your hands

Fire Parody Video

17. I am the best
18. UGLY

Stay together (encore)
Away (encore)

No comments:

Post a Comment