Friday 27 January 2012

NOLZA 2NE1 Day 1 (Makuhari Messe)

3/10/2011

I had an awesome fangirl weekend! K-POP group, 2NE1 was in Japan for their NOLZA Japan Tour. I was initially planning to just catch one show, but I ended up watching two shows!


The reason why I went to Chiba


I arrived in Tokyo at 6.30am and I immediately rushed to the concert venue to queue for concert goods. That's me in the queue. I had quite a good spot. YAY! The concert goods were only selling at 12:30pm. It was a four-hour wait. I managed to wait for four hours, doing nothing. ABSOLUTELY nothing! I know people in Singapore will probably think I'm crazy, doing this at my age. But the truth is, no one cares here. In fact, there were so many parents queuing with their kids. Most of the parents were fans as well!


By the time it was 12pm, the queue was so long that it circled three times. Most people came prepared for the long wait. Many people brought their own mats and cushions. Many of the girls were just applying make up to kill time. One girl even brought her hair straightener!

The gates finally opened, and hungry fans were unleashed!



NOLZA Concert Bag


Light sticks for me, Khim and Raja


The light stick is so rock-chic pretty!!! It's much prettier than Big Bang's!


NOLA Concert Face Towel


2NE1 Sliding Mirror

2NE1 hair band


Concert goods display

The hair bands came in multiple colors! They were sold out by the next day!

Stickers, badges, bath towel, folders, wrist bands


Concert T-shirt


Concert Jacket
This was sold out by the first day.



After I bought the concert goods, I had so much time to waste till my ticket collection. To cut the long story short, I went to the concert with two tickets on hand. One ticket was secured with a mediocre seat and the other was an actual-day collection ticket. I would only know the exact seat on concert day. I was supposed to somehow find a way to sell the extra ticket. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any scalpers or any fans to buy my ticket. ;(

The good news was that I was SUPER lucky because my actual-day collection ticket got me a F**king good seat.


The red cross marks my seat. It was so near one end of the stage. Whenever someone was near the stage, all I had to do was to run to the corner, and I could see the singers UP CLOSE!

Waiting for the concert to start


Getting the light stick ready


The view from my seat. So close to the stage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment