Friday 24 February 2012

Cutting up the concert tee

I placed my ballot for Big Bang Alive concert this afternoon! I really hope I get tickets! The concert goods for the Korean Alive Tour came out last week. I'm already know what I want to get! This time, I'm going to bring a good pair of scissors and cut the concert tee. I'm always amazed by how fans improvise with the concert tee.

This was a picture taken from the YG concert. I like how they cut the fringe at the seams!

So, I've been doing my research online, trying to find out how to cut up T-shirts! Below are some really cool tutorials on how to transform the boring T-shirt into something more funky and sexy!






I can't wait for Big Bang to come!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for giving me insight, tips and information on this. It helps me a lot! Can’t wait to read more updates from you.

    Live Music Venue Melbourne

    ReplyDelete